|There has been growing awareness that trainers/assessors need to develop their LLN skills to ensure that learners LLN needs are being met during the VET experience. |
In future all trainers working in the Australian VET system will need to acquire the TAELLN411 or be able to demonstrate equivalent competency.
BEST Training will be running regular one day workshops. For more information or to book a spot please contact us on (02) 0297910015 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program will assist you to develop the skills and knowledge a vocational trainer or assessor requires to identify language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skill requirements of training and the work environment, and to use resources and strategies that meet the needs of the learner group.
Our next TAELLN411 One Day Workshop is to be announced for any urgent inquiries please contact us
- Analyse LLN requirements of training context
- Determine the LLN skills of the learner group
- Select and use resources and strategies to address LLN requirements
- Access specialist LLN support
- Evaluate effectiveness of learning support and assessment strategies in addressing LLN requirement