" All training provided under Smart & Skilled Program is subsided by the NSW Government"
For more information, visit: https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training(VET) system. It will help people in NSW to find a job and advance their careers. From the 1st of January 2015, Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level course (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas
Bankstown Education and Skills Training Centre is approved to deliver these qualifications under NSW Smart & Skilled Program.
Available course through Smart and Skilled Funding NSW
- BSB20115 Cert II in Business
- BSB30115 Cert III in Business
- BSB40215 Cert IV in Business
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
These programs are government funded programs but they do encounter an administration fee for students eligible for subsidised training.
Student Eligibility for Smart and Skilled
Full Fee Exemptions are available for participants that are in receipt of a Disability Support Pension, a dependent of someone who is receiving a Disability Support Pension or are Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders.